top of page
Attended the Baltimore County Fire Department Memorial Service at Towson United Methodist Church. We remembered 48 brothers and sisters from Career & Volunteer Fire Service that passed away over the last year. We remember 3 from Hereford Fire that we lost. Charles Garrett, Tom Simpson and Elva Cook.
192 Fre Station
Hand Drawn chemical Wagon in front of the 1926 Fire Station
A new wooden framed single bay fire station was built by Emory C. Leight. It was dedicated on February 20th 1926.
1948 A new engine room was built and the brick front added
1962 Fire Station and Hall
1962 A new engine room was built and the brick front added
bottom of page